Monday, October 24, 2005

Indiana Jones


Monday morning at work…. 48 minutes of web browsing, so far.

The primary draw back on feeling excited about life is burying your excitement at work. You need to sit still and do very dull things rather than run around in the sunshine and sing loudly. We went to an Arabian Nights party on the weekend. All the girls had their bellies out, they looked good. It was a fun night but I paid for it the following day.

I’m currently experiencing surges of joy. I want to scream out and run around. I just need expend some fucking energy on something. Life is full of possibilities and just amazing things which I want to partake in… but … I’m losing it in my little office. i should tear off my clothers and run through the office naked then never return here again.

At this point in time I want to be Indiana Jones..... I want to be among some ancient ruins.... then later on head into some crazy city to drink cheap beer and eat food I can't identify.
Tags:

1 comment:

Dru said...

Yeah and I would like to pilot Airwolf!

I like to whine, then consider other working conditions, and it's not so bad.

http://www.edwardburtynsky.com/WORKS/China/Large_Images_Book/CHNA_MAN_10AB_05.htm