Wednesday, October 26, 2005

statistics


I've succumb to putting a counter back onto the blog. I know this is the path to devastation and unhappiness, but I need to know if anyone is even coming across the blog by chance.

Does it matter – No
Will I cry if no one comes to look – No
Will I post about how I would like more visitors - Yes

I had seen the how much is my blog worth script and ran it for my page…. Apparently my blog is worth nothing at all. Looks like I’ll be working a normal job for a while yet. I’ve come to the conclusion that despite my complaints about my job, it is actually a good fit for me. There are no hammocks, beer or attractive ladies around but as far as jobs go it is pretty good. I get to play with cool toys all day and looking at the internet is sort of compulsory.
Tags:

No comments: