Monday, February 27, 2006

Hi Internet

Hi Internet

It's been a while since I've posted anything in my blog. Life seemed to have a way of getting in the way. Alot has happened since we last spoke. I've started the Harmonica lessions wich has been great, I'll play you a tune one day. We went to see our facourite comedian Adam Hills on Thrusday night, went out on Friday night into the valley and got home around 5 in the morning. It was particulalry cool because we got to hang out with our friends from Balina (Hi Detta). I've been really slack and not applied for the crypto job at MTV, although I will try to make time for it today.

A special Hi goes out to Jason who commented on my blog and prompted this entry..... he too wants to be Indiana Jones and hunt some strange creatures that may or may not have had breakfast and may or may not feel that humans are a tasty little snack. It's no fun hunting monsters that aren't going to eat you if they catch you first.

I hope you have a relaxing day. Don't try too hard at anything.
Tags:

No comments: