Thursday, February 09, 2006

MTV cryptozoology show


How cool would it be to have your own cryptozoology show on MTV. This would have to be the number one all time great jobs. All the excitement of working on a travel/nature documentary type show but looking for cryptoids from another time and place. Never have I seen an occupation that brings togbether just about everything cool about living. Exploring mysterious things in strange places and being an all round adventurer type.... and have someone else pay for it..... and be down with the kids all at the same time. It just boggles the mind.

This is even better than my number 9 ideal job (plain old boring cryptozoologist)!!! All my Indiana Jones fantasies would come true.

I can't see myself getting the job but if you want more info you should check out cryptomundo at http://www.cryptomundo.com/
Tags:

No comments: