Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Beard begone

The beard is gone. Being clean shaven is an interesting experience. The strangest part is the physical sensation of having a cool breeze blow across my face and feeling it on parts of my face that haven’t seen the sun for a few years. It was time for a change and change I did. Some say it makes me look younger but my lady love feels that I look better with a beard.

Yesterday I made a few blog entries that didn’t make it to posting. I suppose I felt like they didn’t accurately represent how I feel about the universe. I was still experiencing some seediness from the weekend’s fun. I had a friend come up from Ballina (hi Detta) and another from work (hi Qwickie) and we all stayed up until the early morning. It was a cool night, but by Monday I was asking all sorts of questions about life and my place in the Universe. I just need to remember… don’t think……. I should take a leaf out of qwick’s book

No comments: