Thursday, June 01, 2006

Her name is Lola



Another whole week has passed without an update. Tonight I fly to Sydney to hang out down there for the next five days. The whole five days will be spent shopping, drinking, shopping, drinking. Sydney isn't as much fun as Melbourne but it can still be great with the right company.

My novel submission was rejected (no surprises there)... but I have a great idea for another one... I'm thinking love and danger in the south seas (rather like the postcard section on my blog). Chuck in some hot tropical loving, spies, danger and a happy ending and it would be something that I would want to read.

There is some new stuff in the Tiki lounge at home... we have some cool wooden serving bowls and trays and a cheezy plastic tiki wall hanging... almost time for another Luau party.

I have named the tattoo... Her name is Lola she's a show girl....with yellow flowers in her hair (actually it is a red flower) and a dress that goes up to there. The tattoo is a Sailor Jerry inspired Hula girl dancing infront of a large TIki carving... and she rocks! I seriously think that it is the hottest tattoo I have seen.... many thanks to Alison at Westside tattoo (she is the best). If I had my USB stick with me I would post the pictures but I left it at home today.... bugga

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Lolita to Lola's owner... I heart your bloggy style.