Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Afternoon posts are the worst - really I'm not crazy


The best thing I can do for the world is to sit down and chill out. Sometimes I take stuff way too seriously. Had a great chat with the little woman last night. It cleared the air a bit and now I can start breathing again. After a few years you need rearrange things a bit to keep stuff interesting. Even now... 7 years after we got together, I still learn new things about her (this doesn't happen every day). I like the fact she can still surprise me. She did tell me I need to lose some weight around the middle :-(

Bye bye to beer for the next few weeks (assuming I hold out that long).

I've got to learn to stop thinking about what other people are doing and just get on with my own shit. I keep acting like life is some sort of competition then get all moody. Then I try and get profound on the blog which just makes for really boring entries (like this one).

My blog self has moved on from just the fun stuff to trying to work out what the fuck I want to do with my life. I want to be obsessed with something. I have a friend that spins records for fun. He has a whole room packed with records in crates. When he is playing his music he just lights up and savours ever note. He doesn't have much but happiness and a shit load of records. Fromt he outside it looks like a great way to live. I'm a geneneralist. I need to get seriously into something. I want to think about it nonstop and get all the little things that go with bing into this thing so much my eyes are blind to the rest of the world. Although that sounds a little like mental illness.

My final word to myself - chill the fuck out and just do stuff when you want to, it's not that hard really.

It's a shame the gallery has closed down now. That was cool fun while it lasted.

These playing cards from retroraunch are pretty cool

No comments: