Monday, January 23, 2006

Daily Stars


LEO - Daily horoscope

You're in a very daring and experimental mood. You're able to say what you're thinking without any editing, but you say it with so much charm that people are delighted to hear what's on your mind. Use this to your advantage.
+++++
I read my starts every day on the net but I don't know how far I believe in it. It does make me think.

With any luck I'll be squeezing out a big entry later on today. I signed up for a harmonica course.... wohoo I can't wait till it starts. The weekend was a test for my non-smoking, not getting drunk plan. It's been two weeks so far and this was the first time I seriously considered back sliding into the realms of drinking and smoking. I think there is some mental attachment between smoking, drinking, fun and sex. Given my past history that makes sense. The trick is to not get bored at home. The trouble is most of my good friends are working nights and weekends at the moment.
Tags:

2 comments:

Dru said...

Smoking will reduce your lung capacity for harmonica playing ;)

Uncle Doo said...

damn straight. It's weird. Whenever I feel like life needs more excitement I start thinking it's a good idea to smoke. Even through I know that smoking is the opposite thing I should be doing if I want to have fun.