Monday, January 09, 2006

Holidays are done



So I'm back to it. Holidays are done and I've just looked at the old blog. It looks so 2005. No color no flash and bang going on. I've got to update my web skills and make it the sort of place i would want to visit. At the moment it is an uninspired mess.

I'm still grappling with the issue of disclosure. I thought about starting a fresh green field to write in. A new blog… one where the parts of myself that never get to see the sun can wander around. That way I could literally put down some of the darker thoughts that cross my tiny brain. The short version is that I don't feel like I can disclose all of the crazy shit that goes on in my brain

I gave my wife my nano novel to read. After a few pages in she said that she can't help but feel that the main character is me and the wife is her. i took the book off her. If she thinks that everything the main character says and does is me (rather than an imaginary construct of me) then shit would start to fly. I express things that reflect how I feel in some way, but the circumstances and events around it are different.

The difference between reality and fantasy exists for a reason. Fantasy can be dark and have serious negative repercussions. I think about things I would never do. It just so happens that I think about things that I would do as well, so the line kind of blurs a little. Some things are just mutually exclusive. Some people grasp this concept really well and others don't.

There are approximately 10 other things I should be doing at this point in time. The trouble is I'm in the mood to get the blog flow started again. I've go to develop my own template. This one looks really boring.

Anyway enjoy the kitten at the top of the page ;-)
Tags:
Tags:

No comments: