Friday, January 13, 2006

Sacrasm is wasted on me


I was talking to my brother in law the other day and he said something to me that I though was a bit off tap. We got to talking about it and I discovered that I just don't get sacrasm. All this time people were saying things to me and I was acting like they were being serious.

Suddenly all those weird little moment that had occured between me and the people around me made sense. No one expected me to take them seriously. It was a relevation. I told my wife about my blind spot and she replied that it explained alot (was she being sarcastic?).

In Australia sarcasm is a way of life, how I got this far is anyones guess.

Tags:

1 comment:

Dru said...

Sarcasm is a cynical way to cope, and I love it.

I like sarcasm and crazy substitute exclamations.

"Well put me in a dress and call me Sally!"