Monday, September 19, 2005

100 words (but who is counting)

So now I've started to write again. It's amazing how much I look forward to banging out any old crap yet when it comes time to sit down and actually do it I just don't know where to start. So I've started at the point where I have nothing to say. Just type, don't think. It's like the 100 words a day website. Every day you are suppose to bang out a hundred words of crap to get your juices flowing and the brain in gear. No topless pictures this post.... I'm feeling at peace with the world, my desires have subsided.

There was no reason she should have left, no reason that he could think of. She was gone though, there was no doubting that. She had even left a postcard to remind him that she was gone. It said that she was leaving the country, didn't know when she was coming back and even if she did it was doubtful that she would be returning to him. He was thinking that this was a little weird. Just a few dys agao everything was good and now there was a gap where his wife use to be. When he first found the postcard he was angry. Soon anger gave way to hunger and he had some toast. This was going to take a bit of getting use to.
Tags:
Tags:

1 comment:

Dru said...

Good imagination.