Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I'm back


After two weeks sailing the seas of indulgence I have returned to blog. My journey took me far away from any of the goals I have set myself. I visited the land of sloth and the land of much smoking.

There have been some high points while I have been non blogging. Over the past two weeks I have found myself at a number of gallery openings drinking free/cheap beer and feeling very arty in general. I've come to the conclusion that it is more important to feel arty than to actually be arty (although being good at art would be fantastic).

The fundamnetal questions of life have been nipping at my heels again. I've started to wonder if I'm too obsessed with having a goal or something meaningful to do. Who said I needed to be doing constuctive things with my life and what does constructive actually mean? I'm planning to lighten up on myself a bit. I'll try to do the right things... gym, not smoking and the like but still have fun when fun is to be had. In honour of this new found freedom I'm going to post a picture of a naked girl because I love naked girls!
Tags:
Tags:

No comments: