Tuesday, September 06, 2005

quick update



My spare time at home has been taken up with evily addictive Sid Myers Pirates on the xbox (curse you xbox).

I've sat down to blog twice in the last few days.Each time I delete the entry without posting. Third time is a charm.

Staying Alive was a great musical. I'm not a musical kind of guy but the Bee Gees get my hips moving.

I got to go for another dive on the weekend. No grey nurse sharks this time unfortunately but we did get to see a whale do a full breech. They sound amazing under water. I've never heard whales in the ocean before. Once again I went through my air realy quickly - 200 bar gone in 35 minutes. I'm blaming the smokes I had that morning. (yes the weekend was a complete breakdown of the non-smoking regime).

I have been given some new gifts for the Tiki lounge from Roodgy. A cool stone carving of a woman... her name is Whilma (not sure how to spell it). Roodgy and Detta are great... they would have to be the friendliest people I have met in ages...... Detta has her own blog at http://aitcho.blogspot.com/ With any luck there will be some new photos going up here soon.

The photo is from a burlesque game show called this or that... now that is entertainment (shame we don't get i here ;-()


Tags:
Tags:

No comments: