Tuesday, September 27, 2005

dis heart ted

I realised the other night that the person I want to be is close enough to spit on. It's weird but those little steps I need to take to get there just never get taken.... it's not that I don't think I could take them, it's not that i think it would be hard.... it's just that i don't.

Even now I can feel the joy and excitement of living surge through me. My life is good. Nothing changes but the joy and satisfaction I feel rolls around.

I worked as a bar tender at the Gallery on Friday night. I discovered that everyone wants to talk to the Bar Bitch. It was the most fun I've had in a while, the conversation flowed and I had something to occupy my mind and my hands.

That's it you can go back to whatever you were doing before you started to read this. I just wanted to tell someone.
Tags:

No comments: