Wednesday, September 14, 2005

more of the same



My blog has been a forum to discuss my issues with goals and planning. For the most part I've stayed away from talking about my inner self and have focus on my outerself. This entry isn't going to be any different. I felt great while following the goals I set for my self but I got bored. Doing all the right things made me feel good physically but left me a bit empty mentally. I'm turning back towards the health kick (groans from everyone who knows me) but I know I'm just going to get bored again. I really need to find a way to make life seem interesting and worth while without having to indulge every passing whim (not every one, some of my whims would be detrimental to my life). It seems to be a samll thing to go to the gym, eat well and not smoke but every time I try I get increasingly frustrated with my inability to stick to the plan.

No comments: