Monday, July 18, 2005

So why am I here?

Every time I try and sit down to write I find my self banging on about all the little details of my life. Thoughts have a way of echoing around in my head if they are not released. This blog is about release those thoughts in a harmless way without boring my friends. At the moment I'm at work and the day is streatching out before me. Really I should be getting down to some serious stuff and completing the tasks that have been assigned to me but today i just can't.

I'm looking for a change in my life. I realised I wan't alone in this when I came across the 43 things site. Everybody wants to do more stuff with their lives. The bit I have trouble with is selecting from the countless millions of things, the few things that I could focus on. Of couse as soon as I decide on something I change my mind a few minutes later......

No comments: