Tuesday, November 22, 2005

8 days to go and I really really don't think I'll make it

Nanomo 2005 will not be my year to get the 50 000 words out. At this rate I would need to spend five hours a day each day until the end of the month. Four of those days are complete wash outs so that means ten hours a day.

This is not good maths.

Unfortuantely there have been way too many interruptions. For some reason three business trips have fallen in the month of November. I had a trip away for my wife's birthday (which was great) and work has been way to busy to sneak in even the smallest amount of writing during the day (which is bad, very bad). This has not been my typical life. Normally I have way less stuff to do in any given week.

I'm going to keep on after November with the book because I still have heaps of ideas and absolutely no block in sight, just bugger all time to write in. I will complete this book! I was tempted to submit some other stuff I wrote (for a few seconds), but that is only lying to myself and defeats the purpose of having a goal. I'll sign up again next year

No comments: