Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Nanowrimo

Given my fetishisation of the writer’s life style I've joined Nanowrimo for this year. I have no idea how I’m going to fit it in with the rest of my life, but I'm going to give it a go anyway. I wanted to write a novel and I'm going to get it done (or at the very least make a big dint in the word count).

All I need now is enough amphetamines to keep me awake until the 30th of November- 50000 words is alot of typing... my current best is 20 000. I've lost 8 days which is a few thousand words. The good thing is the first 10 000 are easy.

Wish me luck!
Tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, I had my first go last year and never got past 15,000! Dan's doing it aswell and also started late, from what I heard he isn't doing so great with the catching up though!