Friday, November 11, 2005

Nanowrimo update 3

I’m getting into the naomo swing of things. Each night I have been sitting down and churning out 1500 words. Unfortunately I need to be churning out around 2500 words. I’m hoping that this weekend I’ll be able to get out 5000 a day to make up for the lack of wordage during the week. Now that I’m into the zone of just getting words down with out the constant revisiting and reediting of paragraphs it is easy to make progress. Having an external deadline is a good way to get motivated. It feels good to be getting something down on paper/screen. I'm loving the focus and the sense of urgency that I'm feeling.


The main draw back is I have some work interrupts going on a few nights over the next couple of weeks. There is a gallery opening tonight with some comic based artworks. It should be good but it is another night where no writing will be taking place.

Any spare writing time is going into nanomo so the blog will probably thin out over the next few weeks. Eventually there might be some excerpts featuring here.... content is content.

Tags:
Tags:
del.icio.us Tags:

No comments: