Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Keep on bloggin'


Tony Pierce has some good entries for those who wonder if they should keep plugging away with the blog.


so if youre ever worried that you might blog something full of shit and you think about it and you talk yourself out of blogging my advice is to look at those stellar righties on the technorati one hundred who arent the least bit nervous about being full of shit.
.....
so my friends when you are afraid that what you say isnt blogworthy just ask yourself, "will i be intentionally bullshitting the world?" and if the answer is no, then you know that what what you'll be posting will be 100times better than the big boys and girls who get the majority of the hits.

so write.


I've linked to him before and I'll probably link to him again....
Tags:
Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree completely, so often I write something and think that it must be complete shit, I go onto livejournal and read about what some 13 year old ate for lunch and then I realise that THAT is complete shit, and as mindless as mine may be, it's no where near that level :)

Uncle Doo said...

The interesting thing is that there is no single reason for people blogging. If it was all about the reader then fair enough, a blog should be interesting..... but most poeple seem to be blogging for themselves. Its about the blogger not the bloggee! It was the ability to blog better than 13 year olds that got me where I am today ;-p