Thursday, November 17, 2005

Nanomo update #4

All the advice I've read on how to blog says to keep your updates regular. Unfortunately I won’t be regular for the next few weeks. My Nanmo is really falling behind. Work has intruded the most but I also wasted Sunday as a possible day for writing. I seem to work best when under the gun so I could just look at these setbacks as motivation. It will be interesting to see if I can write the remaining 40k words in 13 days. I’m not sure if I’m going to make it but I will be trying really hard to get it done. I had a work “retreat” on Monday and Tuesday, it’s my wife’s birthday this weekend and then another retreat the following week. At this rate I might not reach the golden word limit

The other interesting thing is that someone wants to interview me about the tarot card suggestion for plot help for writing. It should be fun because I have never been interviewed before. It isn’t an original method but I have found that it is a good one.

At this exact point in time I’m sitting in the meeting and all I can think about is I need to write and that my undies are too tight. It is hard to participate in a meeting when your undies are too tight.
Tags:
Tags:
del.icio.us Tags:

No comments: