Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Is this an early mid life crisis/rebirth?




I'm feeling alive now. Lungs clearing, oxygen reaching brain, all systems working.

I've been given a new lease on life through artistic endeavors. Already opportunities are opening up for me. I've started lomoing my life and getting a bit creative. The blogs, meditation and gym are all systems go. The writing is the only thing that has suffered. Blogs and photography have taken over my spare time. Far from being a supplementary to the writing, blogging has become the primary writing outlet.

Time for a new writing plan. The goal is to produce two articles for two separate publications. I have seven days to complete my mission starting today. If my mission is not complete then my written words will be limited to the bloggosphere where the world can continue to ignore them as it sees fit.

I have my first photo journalist mission. on Friday I'm to take photos at a gallery opening ... no money is changing hands, no formal location for the photos to be published but, if they are good enough they may use them at the gallery…. wohoo

Without missions I become really bored and listless. Work and TV is not enough to sustain anyone! Don't be fooled

Tags:
Tags:
Tags:

1 comment:

Dru said...

In the newspapers I've heard of 1/4 life crisis happening to folks our age. Get it over with early I say.