Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Just a little updte

Chrisis in blog land... after the last two very hectic days at work there have been no entires in the blog (bloody viruses). It's been four days of bloglessness. My only problem is that now I have time to write there is nothing that I want to say. i've tried to stay away from the borining details of my daily life and still have daily entries.

The shit that goes on in my head isn't different from the people I see around me every day. I have a few peccadillos to keep it interesting. Everyone has things that go on in their heads. I've tried to focus on the steps to getting around them. There has been some success with it, but it doens't make for interesting reading. Staying within the bounds of the goals that I've set makes me feel good but it doesn't really float my boat (in the excitement sort of way). It makes me feel good but leaves no interesting stories.... so I'm just going to have to make things up.

The gallery shots didn't turn out. Not a single shot. My budding phtography career has been cut short. I was hoping that they would be good enough to display (and there were some corkers in the shots) but now I have nothing to give the gallery people. Without a flash even well lit rooms won't come up on 400 iso film. There might be some really powerful photography lights you can use but lots of normal domestic lights won't cut it. It was worth a shot (no pun intended). I'm still learning how to use the super sampler (the controls are simple but the effects vary dramatically). Already i want to get another camera...the Holga camera with color falsh and a few other nifty features. Most people are tellign me I should focus on the sampler and my nifty digital..... but the Holga is so nice.
Tags:
Tags:

1 comment:

Dru said...

Hope another opportunity arises. Here's to making more new mistakes!