Tuesday, August 02, 2005

postcard 2

The canoe trip was a killer. There were a few time I thought I wouldn't make it. I didn’t find my contact here but a Polynesian stunner (with lovely coconuts) brought me a package with a note. It contained plans for a device to create electricity using the earths rotation and Magnetic field. There is also something about “them”, but I don’t know who “them” are? I've booked the sea plane to the Yuctan Peninsula in Mexico. It seems a shame to leave this tropical paridise bu I need to get my life back. I might not be able to write for a few days. I love you XX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the postcards!

Uncle Doo said...

I sent actual postcards to my friends with this story on it... I stopped after the second one (4 people were getting the postcards, handwritten that was 8 cards.... then I stopped).... I might keep it up on the blog tho.