Monday, August 08, 2005

It's all a bit hazy

Ok so it is the second day after my birthday (we'll first day if you count the fact that it wen't well into the early morning) and it was a big one. Everything was perfect!

There were fantastic people around me. I'm really lucky to have such amazing friends. I often don't give them credit for it, but they are great people.

After events like these I always feel like I have pushed the envelope too far. I had a great time (apparently I kept repeating that it was the best Birthday ever). The recovery day after always leaves me feeling a little hollow. The sensible little voice in my head is always saying you shouldn't have done this or done that. I could strangle that voice some times. I drank too much and smoked too much (I'm once again back on the non-smoking wagon.... big nights and self control don't really match very well ;-). The brain still isn't in gear yet, it's just chasing it's tail around and around... no gems for the blog today.

No comments: