Monday, August 29, 2005

scatalogical build up

shit shit shit fuck fuck fuck.... that's better. scatalogical build up. It's a good way to clear the mind

The good and bad blend to make a normal human. You look at me and see a saint, the girl that catches me looking at her tits thinks I'm sinner. I'm not really either, I oscilate betweeen all poles, never going too far in any direction.

Sometimes it's "Fuck it all give me naked women, drugs, booze and smokes... pleasure to stop the brain" then it's "meditation, gym and clean living". For the record I had smokes on Sunday... loved 'em now I have to give em up again.

I read a great little blog on how to blog... point number 4 was to note let anyone who knows you know where your blog is so you can blog without fear of retribution..... I stuffed that one up.

No comments: