Monday, August 08, 2005

Post card # 3

I narrowly escaped with my life. Someone doesn't want me to leave the island alive. While I was waiting to board the sea plane a boy ran through the crowd and took my bag. I gave chase and eventually had him cornered in a blind alley. As I was reaching to grab my bag someone hit me from behind an knocked me out. I don't know how long I was unconscious for, but when I came to my bag was there with a note pinned to it. In a fine handwritten script It said 'they were going to kill you on the plane, Don't leave the island - Thank me later'. A little ruffled I retreated to the Garden bar to have a beer and think about this. Then the news report announced that the sea plane I was due to catch had crashed with no survivors. I have no idea what my next move should be.
I'll Keep in contact
All my love
XX

Tags:
del.icio.us Tags:

No comments: